Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We heart our photographer

Through my amazing "Mamma" network I found the most wonderful photographer.
Her name is Barbie Hull and she's super sweet, fun and, most importantly, SUPER TALENTED!
She's done some photographs for the Pilates Studio I go to, and I just loved the shoot she did with the Moms and babies, so back in July (?) we had her come take some family photos with SM's family and mine all together. They were terrific, so we thought she'd be the perfect choice for the Christmas Card this year.
Now, I can't give away the card because THAT would be no fun. In the meantime, Barbie is featuring our family outing to the Pumpkin Patch on her blog.
I don't know how she did it, but boy did she make us look good.

my favs:



until next time...
we heart our photographer, and you can too!

No comments: