Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogging official

I do believe it's time... I've been writing in my head ever since my son (my first child) was born in '03 so let's get it out of my head in into the air.

Life with two children has been incredible, in every sense of the word. Incredibly hard, incredibly rewarding, incredibly tiring, incredibly inspiring.

The other day, a male friend of mine was joking about the fact that, even though happily married and having a wonderful 2-yr old baby girl, he still finds himself keeping tabs on all the pretty young girls in the celebrity world, and is pretty sure he always will. My response was... instead of looking at hot guys these days, I spend my time looking at all the celebrity babies. What are they wearing, how cute are they, how happy they look with their famous mommas and poppas. Strange the things motherhood do to a gal.

I'm also trying to get back in touch with my creative side. I'm loving all the sites now that are either written by Moms or show things made by Moms. I'm linking to my favorites - it's totally distracting me but I just can't help it. I'd love to have one of those sites myself - just gotta find the time...

No comments: