Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A case of the mondays.....

Holy cow did I have a case of the mondays this week! First, started off leaving my machine at home and didn't realize the mistake until physically openning the door to the office. Brilliant.
Turned around and went home - just worked from there.
Then - I download some sort of virus which rendered my machine totally useless for a couple of hours. This was not the intended plan of the day.
Then we went to pick up the kids. The Little Man was very excited, he had his face painted to look like a blue hedgehog - Sonic of course. The Empress was so happy to see me she jumped up and "ran" to the door as soon as I walked in. It doesn't necessarily make the work day worth it, but at least it makes getting to the end of a work day that much more pleasureable.

Here's to being one day closer to Friday!
*sigh*

No comments: