Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ByeBye Binkie!

WE DID IT!
So long, farewell, adios, see ya, buhbye BINKIE!

Yesterday was Roxie's first day in the Toddler Room. She had a rough first start. From SM: "Ugghh…drop off was a wreck. No one was in the toddler room, Milo wanted a toy (Roxie had her puppy), and Roxie lost her tuna salad when we dropped her off in the infant room. I could hear her crying when I was driving away."
Not exactly ideal.
When I got there to pick her up though, her sheet noted that she was "happy today". It also turns out that they didn't have a binkie for her so they just went about the day without it. She napped fine. Woke up fine. Didn't ask for it once.
So you know what we did? We made it disappear. It no longer exists... never did. And she's fine.
My hero? Supernanny. Her and Roxie's new Toddler Teacher Olga.
Bye Bye Binkies... forever.
*sigh*
my my how time flies.

until next time....

No comments: